Environmental and legal articles
updated in real time.

Sep 19 2021

SAWS closer to controlling where treated wastewater it discharges goes

If the TCEQ grants the GBRA’s request for a contested case hearing, it will be sent to the State Office of Administrative Hearings, where a judge will recommend the TCEQ approve or deny the permit. …Read Full Article

Source: BING – TCEQ


Call The AL Law Group, PLLC.

Talk to Texas Environmental Lawyers Now!

Call AL Law Group (281) 852-8064

Texas Administrative Code: Title 30: Part 1

Get Texas Environmental News by Email

Texas Environmental News